Main Uniform: ·
- Royal blue sweatshirt or navy fleece ·
- Plain black, grey or navy tailored trousers (long or short not leggings or jeans) ·
- Black, grey, navy or white socks ·
- Light blue or white polo shirts ·
- Black or navy shoes (no boots or open toed sandals) with black /navy laces. ·
- Black, grey or navy pinafore dress ·
- Summer dresses light blue and white gingham check · Black, grey or navy skirts. ·
- Black, grey, navy or white tights ·
- Royal blue cardigan
School jumpers £10 - sizes range from 24" to 34" including S,M,L adult sizes.
Book bag £6.00 (free for reception children)
PE Bag £6.00
You can place an order by ringing the school office on 01934 621954 or email email@example.com
P.E. Dance and Drama:
- School P.E t-shirt or plain white t-shirt ·
- Black or navy shorts ·
- Navy or black joggers for outside games ·
- Black plimsolls (KS1) or plain coloured training shoes ·
- P.E. Bag
Jewellery & Piercings
No jewellery would be our preference, but if a child has their ears pierced then, for safety reasons, only small plain studs should be worn when at school and during school swimming lessons these earrings would need to be either removed or covered with medical tape or plasters.
School has some second-hand uniforms available for you to acquire. Should you find that you need help or assistance with uniform, please contact the school office on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01934 621954.
Alternatively, you can visit the Hope Uniform Exchange.
Hope Uniform Exchange is a charitable organisation that is run by volunteers in Weston-super-Mare to support families with accessing school uniform and P.E. kits. This project is the perfect solution for families struggling with the ever increasing cost of providing school uniforms and while they are supporting families to avoid a financial burden, they are also recycling/reusing items that would otherwise have gone to waste or to the landfill. For more information, please follow the link https://www.facebook.com/hopeuniformexchange/